Tuesday 12 November 2013

Perfume Craze!!

Looking around my room, I've realised that my perfume collection has grown quite impressively over the last while, I do always like to smell nice but I never would have spent the money on perfumes. Luckily for me, most of these perfumes were given to me as presents but that will absolutely not stop me from purchasing them in the future (If I can spare a few pennies that is! )

I know that many people might see perfume as a waste of money and I don't blame you at all because as I said I was one of those people but honestly, who doesn't like to smell really good when you're heading out for the night.

If you want a nice scent and more importantly, If you want it to last... you may have to spend a bit.

Okay so first up out of my little collection we have....


DKNY's 'Be Delicious'


Given to me by some friends for my 21st I must say i really love it!

It has a fresh 'ready to begin the day' scent which can almost smell like watermelon! mmmm. I think it's the perfect perfume to wear during the day time when you're heading out for lunch with friends or out to do a bit of shopping.

This can be bought in most pharmacies with a perfume section and the likes of Debenhams and Brown Thomas. The price for the 50ml bottle is €47.05. Pricey for a daytime perfume but if you keep an eye out you will often find this reduced! So keep those eyes peeled! :)


Next up...

Lacoste 'Love of Pink'

What I find funny about this Lacoste perfume is that it does resemble the DKNY product I just showed you, except that it is much sweeter, I like this perfume also a lot as It has that girly quality (probably the pink realistically) It's very sweet and is a go to fragrance for day or night. RRP - €45
This came with two 50 ml bottles. One being the Lacoste Body Lotion (which you can see on the right) and the other Lacoste shower gel (which you can't see there as I was very greedy and used it all up...and it was gooood)

Perfume numero tre...

'212 VIP' by Carolina Herrera

This one... oh my.. being one of my favourites it is absolutely gorgeous and even though it is quite expensive at €71.00 for 80ml it is just so delicious. This perfume definitely has the ability to make you feel confident and gorgeous as you walk out the door for a night out. The smell is catching and attractive and I would really challenge anyone to disagree :) yuummmm! As you can see on the left this also comes with a Body lotion which is gorgeous for when you get out of the shower.


Last (for this post) but definitely not least is..

'Alien' by Thierry Mugler

This perfume has to be my favourite and one that I appreciate the most considering the story that's attached to it.
Okay so, Last year, My phone was stolen from me and I was devastated (naturally) and the devastation only continued when my dad told me that insurance would not be covering it as we had made a mistake with the form so I could kiss goodbye to me beautiful phone that I had worked very hard for.
Because my poor dad felt so bad about the phone he came back with this perfume for me that he got in duty free and I have to say.. I ADORE.

I have been nursing this perfume since the moment I got it, It is very different to others I've had previously and I guarantee it would be a success with you also! It's a powerful yet soft and inviting scent and one that goes a long way with just one spray! I absolutely love it and again although it can be expensive I think (particularly for this perfume) it is absolutely worth it. If you use it wisely, you will definitely get your monies worth.

That's it for my perfume blog post, I just want to also point out that these perfumes were bought over time or given to me as presents and I look after them and use them sparingly because they can be quite expensive and I definitely would not be able to afford these just on a whim! haha, Christmas is approaching quickly though so one of these could be the perfect stocking filler perhaps? :)

Hope you enjoyed reading!

Talk soon :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment