Monday 11 November 2013

First step..AGH.

Here it goes, Hi everyone,

My name is Sara Ann and I have finally decided to start a blog, a decision that was definitely not made in the spur of the moment. I am a 21 year old Irish girl and I think for the last 2-3 years I have more often than not thought about doing this but never had the confidence to go ahead with it.

However, right now It just seems like the perfect opportunity and If I don't do it now.. I probably never will.

I am a commerce international student and this year is a massive year for me because two months ago, I moved to Bologna, Italy to study here for a year for my Erasmus. :)

Having a lot more spare time on my hands I would love to blog about not only my time here but things in general that I find interesting, thoughts I may have, possibly some DIY projects and great buys that I come across, be they clothes, beauty products or just cool, quirky gadgets!

I am a true blog fan myself, and would be lost without the little life tips and stories that I read about in other blogs. So now, I want to join in the fun and share with you my stories and my tips. :)

Really hope you enjoyed this little 'get to know me' post. I have a lot more to tell you about myself and will be posting again very very soon!

Have a lovely day!





No comments:

Post a Comment