Friday 22 November 2013

Culinary Genius Is Born

Hiiiiiii,

Okay so this post is going to be related to a product that I personally think is a necessity for every student living out of home...AND it provides healthy food. Winner. What is it you ask?... Well it is none other than a George Foreman Grill. Haha I know i know..pretty random. But I have to say.. I am absolutely chuffed with it!

I am by no means whatsoever good in the kitchen.. It's quite pathetic how horrible I am really and my dear mum (knowing this) decided to send me out a George Foreman grill the other day. What a woman!! I honestly feel like she has saved my life a bit.. There's only so many times you can be satisfied with tomatoes and feta on toast before you start to resent the shit out of it.

Not only is this life saver of a machine unbelievably practical it also says that it reduces fat content by up to 42%...42%!!! amazing..

I feel that at the moment we're all trying to be a bit more health conscious in general..in regards to what we're eating and the likes so I think if you are a student who is living out of home like me and trying to be good like me (mostly)..AND who also possesses as much cooking skills as a wooden spoon LIKE ME.. then this is definitely the most ideal product for you! Honestly you will not look back, you can cook everything in this beauty.. Chicken, fish, burgers, toasties! mmmm.

You can pick it up in any argos for about 20 quids.. Bargain.

Probably not a post that young people may want to be reading about but I couldn't not write about it.. it is that good! If you come across this post..give it a go! I really doubt that you'll be disappointed :)

xo

Quick look at this nifty little machine! so cute and compact! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment